WINTER SPECIAL: FREE REFRIGERATOR KIT
- COMPACT AND ATTRACTIVE CASE (12w x 15h x 4d “)
- FILTER 1: 5 MIC SEDIMENT (2000 liters) NSF
- FILTER 2: ACTIVATED PRE-CARBON (4000 liters) NSF
- FILTER 3: ULTRA FILTRATION MEMBRANE (8000 liters) NSF
- FILTER 4: POST CARBON BLOCK (6000 liters) NSF
- FILTER CHANGE FREQUENCY: ANNUAL
- NO-TOOL QUICK CHANGE FITTINGS (easy filter replacement)
- BUILT IN SHUT OFF VALVE
- EURO STYLE DEDICATED FAUCET
- INSTALL KIT (6′ of 1/4″ TUBING, SUPPLY (T) FITTING, FAUCET FITTING)
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1.5 hr
More than a taste and odor filter, the compact and attractive drinking water system is designed to remove all contaminants typical of activated carbon filtration (Brita), long lasting carbon block filtration ( chlorine, chloramines, VOC, arsenic, taste and odor) and ultra filter membrane removing bacteria and viruses and other particles larger than .001 micron. This is a UF (ultra-filtration) 4 filter under sink water filtration system. The water filters have a “no tool” quick release fitting for easy filter replacement. The water filters are NSF label and include a sediment filter, pre-carbon filter, ultra filter membrane and post carbon filter.
The UF water filter system connects to a standard cold water supply using 1/4″ poly tubing and fitting (optional). The filtration system can be connected to a dedicated sink top faucet and / or the refrigerator supply for ice maker and cold water dispenser if so equipped. If connected to the refrigerator it replaces the manufacturers filter by using a bypass plug available from the refrigerator manufacturer.