The G5 Countertop Model Hot and Cold and ambient water is equipped with every feature of a floor-standing cooler, yet it fits easily on top of all countertops. The G5’s black and graphite color adds a modern style to any home or office. It is available in two filter configurations; 5 stage reverse osmosis or 3 stage carbon filtration. It should be noted the filter set is installed in a remote location and not housed on board.
G5CT COUNTERTOP WATER COOLER
MODEL G5 Countertop
The G5 Countertop Model Hot and Cold and ambient water is equipped with every feature of a floor-standing cooler, yet it fits easily on top of all countertops. The G5’s black and graphite color adds a modern style to any home or office.
- Standard Filter G5F
- Stage 1:5 micron Sediment
- Stage 2:1 micron Activated Carbon
- Stage 3: 0.5 micron Post Carbon
- Reverse Osmosis Filter GFRO
- Above 3 stages plus
- Stage 4: 50-GOD RO Membrane
- Available in high capacity
- 180- GPD RO Membrane
- Dimension: 12.5″W x 15″D x 19″H
- 0.5 Gallon hot tank
- 1 Gallon cold tank
- 2.3 Gallon temp tank
- External filter pack
- Ambient connectors to filters
- Water connection: 1/4″ tubing
- Weight: 20 lb. (dry) + Filter pack 15 lb.
- Power supply: 120V/60Hz
- External Filtration system
- Simple and easy to use control panel
- LED indicator panel
- Safety button for hot tank
- Mechanical float water shut-off system
- Type T304 stainless steel hot and cold tanks
- Adjustable cold temperature
- Power switches for hot/cold tanks
Stage 1 – 5 Micron Sediment Filter
The first stage is a 5 micron Sediment filter that helps improve Sediment such as sand, rust and silt that is present in most municipal water sources.
Stage 2 – 1 Micron Granulated Activated Carbon Filter
The second stage of filtration is a 2 micron, granulated activated Carbon filter. This filter uses an advanced Carbon technology that has been certified by the NSF to remove hundreds of cancer-causing constituents such as pesticides, insecticides, petrochemicals, M.T.B.E’s, PCB’s, defoliants, and benzene.
Stage 3 – Reverse Osmosis Technology
The 3rd stage utilizes Reverse Osmosis technology, which removes any molecular compounds smaller in size than water molecules. Such compounds include salt, manganese, iron, fluoride, lead, and calcium.
Stage 4 – 0.5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
The 4th and final stage is a 0.5 micron Carbon block filter, which gives the water a final “polish”. It removes 99% of lead and microbial cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. It also ensures that all chlorine has been removed, and that the water entering the holding tanks is completel